Aatman Academy’s Vocational Activity focuses on developing specific skills to create employment opportunities for young adults (18 to 24 years) with Autism & Intellectual Disabilities in Retail, Hospitality and IT sectors.
About the Program
The Program provides standardized content and certification in
- Disability - Autism & Intellectual Disabilities
- Educational level – Xth, XIIth or equivalent for RASCI examination
- Age between 18 - 24
- Must be independently mobile (physical mobility)
- Should be able to speak a few sentences at a time or have alternate means of communication
- Should not display any alarming behavior
- Admission on baseline entrance test and VAPS
- All content available on Learning Management System (LMS)
- Content is available in English with voice overs in English, Tamil & Marathi
- Course duration- 1 year for each sector (Retail or Hospitality)
- Teacher Led Model
The AAVA programme is in partnership with Sol’s Arc, Mumbai. Sol’s Arc is an organization that develops inclusive learning content & methodology.