Have Any Questions?
- Teachers/Tutors teaching from pre-primary to secondary school level in English, Hindi or Marathi medium Schools.
- Intensity of your interest and passion to learn new skills
- Preference will be given to deserving candidates from low income groups (family income up to Rs.7 Lakhs p.a.)
- 25 Saturdays between July and March of the academic year 2020-2021 (2:00pm to 5:00pm each Saturday) + 2 Full Sundays
- Medium of instruction will be English. However, Hindi and Marathi will also be used to suit the needs of the participants.
At Aatman Academy, Thane (W)
The fee for the course is ₹50,000/-
₹ 6000/- towards training material, an online test and its report, and other administrative charges (to be paid at the start of the course) by the candidate. This amount will NOT be reimbursed to the candidate under any circumstances.
A sum of ₹44,000/- per participant will be invested by the Tata Trusts. However, if at any stage a selected candidate discontinues the course, the full amount of ₹44,000/- will have to be reimbursed by the candidate to the Tata Trusts.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive an e- mail by the first week of April 2020. They will be required to attend a final selection interview in between 8th and 11th of April 2020.
- Only 25 applicants will be selected by the TATA TRUSTS to be a part of the CHILD COURSE 2020 -2021
- Selected candidates will be informed by May 2020.
- The decision of the panelists will be considered as final.