Have Any Questions?
- Teachers/Tutors teaching from pre-primary to secondary school level in English, Hindi or Marathi medium Schools.
- College lecturers and professors
- Intensity of your interest and passion to learn new skills
- Individuals showing a passion for inclusive education
- Introductory session of 1 hour
- 25 Saturday sessions of 3 hours each from 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- 5 Sunday sessions of 6 hours each (10:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm)
The practical work is to be done by the participants at their own pace within the timeline of the course.
Attendance for theory and practical work is mandatory.
The medium of instruction of the course is English and Hindi.
The fee for the course is ₹50,000/- (100 hours of theory + 25 hours of practical work)
Group concession available for 2 or more participants from one school.
Yes, the TATA TRUSTS announces a grant through the Individual Grants Program. Once you have submitted your application, Aatman Academy will reach out to you IF you are eligible to apply for the grant which is among other criteria, merit based.
Only those candidates who are from low income groups ( with a family income of Rs.8 lakhs or lesser per annum) are eligible to apply for the grant. The decision of the admissions committee will be final.